To be a senior member of the Paid Media team, showing passion for what you do and providing expertise across the agency. You will be able to quickly build strong relationships with clients, assessing their business goals and using these to implement clear growth plans. Whilst delivering industry leading results across a portfolio of your own accounts you will also develop & deliver training for junior team members, support new business pitches and support the Account Director with departmental projects. You will also support your Account Director with team management responsibilities.
Knowledge of the GMP stack is highly desirable, as is extensive knowledge of the SA360 & Campaign Manager platforms. Experience in, or a desire to learn scripting would be beneficial, but not required.
We are a small but fast growing independent agency that services the world’s leading luxury and premium clients, across all media channels. We need someone who has complete confidence in running accounts day to day, has a strong understanding of cross-channel strategy and who is looking for their opportunity to fully own the strategic decision making process & begin managing others.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Own a dynamic portfolio of clients, taking full responsibility of their campaigns from planning to launch, through to ongoing optimisation, reporting & strategic development. Through this, ensure the department sees continuous growth by setting clear KPI targets and producing action plans to achieve them with each client. For example, increasing leads generated by 50% within one year.
- Develop strong client relationships with key stakeholders and through this achieve & maintain +90% client satisfaction scores
- Continuously monitor industry news and evaluate new technology & data providers to deliver strategic recommendations for growth
- Play a key strategic role in the process of winning new business & cross-selling to existing Programmatic, Social, SEO and Web Development clients
- Support the continuous development and implementation of clear best practice processes for onboarding new accounts, managing them on a day to day basis and reporting back to clients. You will lead by example by activating these best practices across your own portfolio of accounts, continuously reviewing & improving them and coaching other team members to ensure they are followed across the department / wider agency where relevant
- Continuously develop client & internal teams via training which is created and delivered by you. This should include technical and soft skills
- Demonstrate a strong sense of self-motivation and self-drive by regularly putting forward new ideas / solutions, both to clients for their accounts and to the Account Director for improvements to the department / agency
Our people are at the heart of what we do and we ensure all new team members can demonstrate that they are:
- Take ownership
- Take pride in their work
For this role, you must also demonstrate that you are:
- Intelligent, analytical and data driven
- Curious & not willing to simply accept the status quo
- Calm under pressure & able to handle multiple projects at once
- Self aware & always challenging yourself to grow
- Able to train & guide others
- Down to earth - we’re passionate about our work but we know what’s important in life and we like to have fun along the way
- 25 days holiday a year with the option to purchase more
- Hybrid working model
- Annual performance bonus
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Regular socials and events planned
- Peer to peer recognition scheme 'give thanks'
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Croud Campus (our bespoke learning and development platform)
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan