To be a key player within the agency creative team, leading and signing off on all day-to-day creative deliverables, ensuring that only the highest quality work leaves the agency.
You will become the first point of contact for all new briefs; using your ideation and delivery expertise to see them through to fruition.
You will be equally eager to sell your ideas, bringing them to life in visually inspiring ways, as you are to oversee and manage the production process. Whether it’s creating multiple assets for a paid campaign, or planning and art directing a shoot - you will take ownership of the end-to-end creative process to ensure deadlines are hit and deliverables are best-in-class.
You will have experience within an agency environment and demonstrate a broad understanding of the different opportunities the digital channels collectively offer for luxury brands looking to reach online audiences; you’ll strive to deliver new and exciting ways for them to authentically engage.
You are a natural storyteller with creative flair and a strong eye for graphic/motion design and video editing; you are as confident critiquing work as you are skilled and passionate about delivering highly engaging creative using the adobe creative suite. You’re a real team player, who understands the importance of mentoring other members of the team to develop their craft, alongside your own.
You will split your time working with internal delivery teams, trusted agency partners and clients, to manage creative projects, ensuring they’re delivered to brief, and the creative execution is of the highest standards. You are someone who is proactive, has a broad creative skillset and is looking to really grow within a creative role.
- Facilitating the production of creative assets/content, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. . By the end of your first 6 weeks at VERB you will confidently be managing incoming briefs, workflow and sign off process within the team accordingly
- To be the key sign off for BAU creative work, delivered by the team. By the end of your first month at VERB, you will have defined, implemented and communicated a process to the wider team as to how you require the sign-off process to work, to enable only the highest quality work leaves the agency
- To consistently and confidently be able to concept and bring to life content recommendations and campaign concepts; representing the creative team within client meetings and aiming to obtain sign off on at least 1 new project per month
- To continuously build relationships with external creative partners to ensure the agency has a range of trusted contacts and the ability to execute across multiple creative disciplines
- To continually develop the internal team’s understanding of the creative process and wider creative opportunity, through regularly sharing your knowledge; helping to inspire and ensure efficiency across the delivery of all projects
- To continuously demonstrate to our clients that you take the time to understand every aspect of their brief; showing a real passion for their brand and the industry. You will support the Creative Strategist in upselling creative work to existing clients who you have built trusted relationships with, aiming to help secure 3 new projects per quarter.
Our people are at the heart of what we do and we ensure all new team members can demonstrate that they are:
- Take ownership
- Take pride in their work
- 25 days holiday a year with the option to purchase more
- Hybrid working model
- Annual performance bonus
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Regular socials and events planned
- Peer to peer recognition scheme 'give thanks'
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Croud Campus (our bespoke learning and development platform)
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan